CAPiTA Snowboards are hand-crafted in Austria at the snowboard industry's most technologically advanced and environmentally responsible manufacturing facility. We are proud to offer a warranty policy guaranteeing that your CAPiTA snowboard is free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Please review CAPiTA’s complete warranty policy and follow the steps on this page to submit a claim.
Warranty applies to CAPiTA products purchased from an Authorized CAPiTA Dealer and is only valid for the original purchaser. Snowboards purchased second hand on Ebay, Craigslist, or similar platforms are not covered under warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase from an Authorized CAPiTA Dealer.
• Top sheet, base or sidewall delamination due to manufacturing defect.
• Manufacturing defect resulting in cracking on the top sheet, base, sidewall or edge.
• Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
• Damage caused by impact which can include delamination or stress cracking to top sheet, base, core sidewalls or edges due to impact damage.
• Normal wear and tear, such as scratches, scrapes and other damage that will be unavoidable in normal daily usage.
• Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect. This type of damage may be accidental and can happen in a variety of situations both on hill, off hill, or in-transit or storage.
• Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings and/or the use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE. o If you have trouble making your bindings feel secure or if something doesn’t feel right, contact us or a local shop to ask for help and tips. Usually, there is an easy solution to any problem you might be having.
• Rock, handrail, tree stump, branch and damage associated with the impact of any kind of exposed or unexposed obstacles render this warranty null and void.
If you have reviewed the above description and you feel your board is covered by the warranty policy please follow these steps.
- PURCHASING YOUR CAPiTA SNOWBOARD THROUGH AN AUTHORIZED CAPiTA RETAILER
If you purchased your CAPiTA snowboard through any retail location – online or in-person, please contact the retailer or bring your board back to the location for inspection and warranty claim processing.
- PURCHASING YOUR CAPiTA SNOWBOARD THROUGH www.eu.capitasnowboarding.com
- If placing a claim online please allow TWO – THREE BUSINESS DAYS for us to review your submission and provide a reply.
- If needed, all return shipments must be sent freight prepaid and insured. CAPiTA assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to any CAPiTA dealer or warranty center.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- CAPiTA will pay return shipping costs within the country of orginal purchase only. Customers transporting their boards outside the country of original purchase assume any and all shipping expense for returns to and from the point of purchase or nearest CAPiTA warranty center.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.